Tuesday, 24 July 2007

The Proposal Part 2 ~ According to Ash

...then we arrived, walked inside and sat down, ordered, ate lunch and then as we had eaten, I began. I had got extremely nervous and was waiting for Sheridan to go to the toilet or something as I had the ring in my pocket. I wanted to get it out and have it ready for a bigger surprise, but it did not eventuate. So, I went for it. I got the ring out of my pocket and I saw Sheridans' face go, "OH MY GOD!" Then I proceeded to place the ring case out. Opened it up and I asked Sheridan if she would marry me. Sheridan was speechless. It took her about a minute for a response. She said, "YES" I was over the moon. She had tears in her eyes and I was so happy. We just sat at the table for a while and contemplated what had happened. I looked in her eyes and I knew she was the one for me. We then got up and left. Got to the car and had a passionate kiss and proceeded back home. Then we went and rang family and friends and told them our great news. THAT was how I proposed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- I'm thrilled 4 u both. You deserve each other, which is a good thing! Paul.