It was a normal Saturday. At least I thought it was. It was Geelong weekend, so I packed up my bag, organised Monty and hopped in the car to start the weekend. Before I left, Ash texted and said that he had a 'surprise for me' I had absolutely no idea what it could possibly be. The drive to Geelong was easy...hardly any traffic, so made it just after lunch. But as I was driving another text came through where Ash said that he hadn't eaten, so should we go out for lunch? Arrived at the house and Ash gave me my surprise. My favourite flowers. Yellow tulips!
They were absolutely perfect and beautiful and I was very surprised as he had never given me flowers before! I did comment that he had shaved. in hindsight, this was unusual as Ash never shaves on a Saturday, nor does he wear aftershave that much.
Ash suggested that we go to a place in Torquay that we had been to before when we had first started seeing each other.
Sat down, ordered lunch, chatted, ate lunch.
Then it all went quiet..... TO BE CONTINUED!
No comments:
Post a Comment