When we went to Foster, Ash made a mix tape that had a collection of songs on it which outlined our relationship to date...here, for the first time are the contents....
- Then I kissed her ~ The Beach Boys (I have now become obsessed with this song, to the point of buying a 3cd set of Beach Boys classics!)
- Take my breath away ~ Hmmm...well he is my Top Gun!
- Unchained Melody ~ Pottery anyone?!
- By my side
- All I want is you ~ was that the film clip that had the dwarf on the swing? I can't remember.
- American Pie
- Bad to the bone ~ George Thorogood
- Power of Love ~ Huey Lewis and the News
- When you walk in the room ~ Yep....baby its a dream come true!
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Tomorrow
All of those songs were pumped out of the speaker system of the Ute as we drove to the Holiday from Hell. However at that time, we were sort of in the spirit and looking forward to a decent holiday...not one that was going to turn to.....literally!
No comments:
Post a Comment