
Ash and I have been together 1 year and 2 days. Whooooooo hooooo! On our anniversary, he gave me a bunch of roses and a colour changing candle. Also a card that had the most beautiful things written in it. Ahhhh! We watched the grand final with our parents whom we had invited over for a BBQ and after I dropped Mum home, I came into the house to find it decked out with candles, music and a bottle of Chandon. What a great way to celebrate!
The next day we went to the Geelong family day at Skilled Stadium/Kardinia park. We are featured on the front of the Geelong Advertiser! lol You can pick out my pink hat and Ashs' camera on the front page. Evidence that I, a die hard Magpies supporter went to the Cats celebrations! Photps' and more stories to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment