- Packing...the shed is full of boxes just waiting to be filled.
- The end of lease cleaning...thats a list on its own. The Real Estate Agent gave me a typed list that ran for 2 pages! The thing that I am dreading the most is cleaning the oven. Ergggghhh. I think Mum might enjoy that task!
- Cutting off the utilities. Mental note...pay electric bill, before that happens on its own!
- The garden...ahhhh at least my beloved will take care of that! Oh how I love him! I will miss the lavendar bush...will definately have to plant a new one.
- Tossing the clapped out washing machine on the nature strip for hard waste collection. Its the machine that actually groans as it washes.
- So many more things...so little time!
The good thing is at least I have leave to do the nasty stuff. Would never be able to do it if I was at work.
Its been a good week...but am looking forward to the weekend. Ash and I have just celebrated 8 months together. Time moves so fast and its been wonderful. We are still waiting for that first fight though. Try as we may, we just can't argue! That must be a good thing though?! I guess we either get along so well and are really compatible or we just can't be bothered picking faults with eachother.
Hopefully tomorrow, the agent wont knock on the door with a crowd of people to show through next door. The number system here is confusing, so he keeps coming here. Was not impressed to be caught in my dressing gown in front of strangers last week!
No comments:
Post a Comment